Never got email before?

I just received an email from Amazon, and many years ago I remember Bens Friends asking for us to direct charity donations to them…

For the first time ever they sent an email informing me that I have donated $72.83 to Bens Friends…

Nice to see just by doing my regular shopping I made a bit of a difference.

Happy Holidays to all, and if you shop at Amazon think about donating.

1 Like

That’s excellent! Thanks for sharing this. You can go to smile.amazon.com and select Ben’s Friends for anyone else who is interested in doing this. It doesn’t cost you anything. You just do whatever shopping you do on Amazon through that link, and i small percent goes to the charity of your choice.

Sharon from ModSupport

1 Like

Latest email.

**Dear David **

This is your quarterly AmazonSmile donation notification. AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support a charity of your choice every time you shop, at no cost to you. Your charity, Ben’s Friends , recently received a quarterly donation of $111.15 thanks to customers shopping at smile.amazon.com.

To date, AmazonSmile has donated a total of:

• $2,421.86 to Ben’s Friends
  • $183,120,221.33 to all charities

Thanks again for the update! Hopefully this encourages more people to choose to support Ben’s Friends in this simple way.

Sharon from ModSupport

@Ben_Munoz

1 Like

$2,521.97 to Ben’s Friends latest update

1 Like

Thanks so much for choosing Amazon Smile. Wow!

DavOD, would you mind if we changed your subject line to something like “My Amazon Smile report” ???

Seenie

Sure I dont see a problem with that.