Stepping Stone in My Education

I have major difficulty sitting still for any period of time. Also my writing is now unreadable and I struggle to get my ideas onto paper.

Even so I took 2 exams this previous week for my Mechanics course in college and I’m happy to report: I passed both!

In fact I got 93% out of 30 questions on one exam and 97% out of 30 on the second.

I couldn’t have done it without the support of my tutor and the strategies my learning support worker had in place. This is the biggest ‘victory’ for me since I learned of my injury a couple of years ago.

Although I am getting worse and am struggling to see light at the end of the tunnel I want to say to you all no matter how high the hurdles, with the right help and motivation you can achieve anything!

Good luck :slight_smile:

Good for you dale . It’s a daily struggle but persevere. I couldn’t use computer but although I forget spaces in between words I don’t feel alone . There are friends here , I used to feel alone . It’s amazing what I’ve managed to do . This site has given me so much support and friendship . I hope you feel the same . Congrats on your exams xxx

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy to hear about your achievement! I know we'll never meet, but I'll be smiling about your victory all night!