Help Please With Change?

Somebody once shared with me that “recovery is giving up on the idea that our history is useful”. First I got mad. Second I got mad. Third I didn’t think about it for a month. And now, today, I’m getting curious about what is the point of this definition of recovery. I think it is meant as a kind and thoughtful definition. One thing I know is that, it is easy to do.

Things are exhaust us are a red flag that they are useless to us. So, when something exhausts me I get curious.

Then I try to find things that energize me.

Here, fellowship and just being able to vent, are energizing because we can get it out of our head and off of our chests. It is a start, it is one good thing.

I find that going for walks in nature, whatever is your nature (deep woods or New York City whatever), helps me a lot.

Definitely Occipital, it is the things that exhast becomes somethibg to do our own version of the best. Here is great for support.

An update…

I moved home on Saturday although the lead up to was stressful. I threw away alot of things and neatly filled away certain papers. It is different and nice at the same time. I slept very well for the first time in ages. It is a very calm relaxing atmosphere compared to my other place.

I enjoy it here so much, it freed up alot of my cognitive space.

Almost I did them all bar one today.

How have you been?.

Sounds like a helpful move.

I am well.

Keep at it.

I will remain positive about the move as feel it is needed. A perfect peaceful home.

An update…

I had some anxiety but as time passes by I am much happier than before. Downsizing helps tremoundously with my cognitive effectiveness.

I feel very alive on this exciting adventure.

Thank you all for helping me.