Im lost, how about anyone else?

I do so well…till there is change!
I cant figure out the chat as of yet…Someone sent me a friend thing that dont work…

Oh well my apologies to anyone I dint get back to…Im overwhelmed!

1 Like

I am right there with ya… Hang in there. Surely we will get it eventually. I’m sorry you are having trouble, I am too.
I don’t do well with change either…

1 Like

Hey guys, change is never easy! I remember my first exposure to a site like this … eeeeeek. But I have to say, it works pretty well now that I’m used to it.
Some of the keys:

1. Always start on the HOME page
  2. The left hand side is discussion sections.
  3. The right hand side is discussion as it happens. It’s the latest activity.
  4. You have to sign up for chat, but only once. Hint: click on Options and scroll way way WAY down to sign up with your Screen name and password.
    Hope this helps a bit!
    Seenie
1 Like

PHEW, at least I’m not the only one.
Me and change is never good, probably just take a bit to get for me to get used to it all,
so please excuse any errors on my behalf. Things will settle(I hope) once I get it all worked out

1 Like

I am having the same problem

I tried that and it has not worked :frowning:

I can’t figure it out either. The green space at bottom is not there. I’m sorry that I am staying logged in without chatting. I’ve gotten logged in and don’t want to lose that.
I can’t wait to see everyone.
Hillbilly ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

On my windows 10 computer its a very small icon that says chat. You click on it and you have to fill it out for you to go back and log in…see if you can see it…very small.
I did it this morning but it sucks…The page is to big to see the send button…so you scroll down move screen to the right then go up to chat window to sent…scroll back down and move screen left to read…I will not be using it…its a joke on my computer to use.

1 Like

Hey Billy,
I think (fingers crossed) I just worked it out with some help from tj1. To get into chat you need to register again with the chat. The ‘Green Space’ for us is a blue bar stating 'TBI CHAT" with a smiley face emoticon on the right hand side. One the left hand side is a ‘Options’ tab, click it and a window will open.
It has a yellow key and the words 'Login [Close]'
If you scroll down, At the bottom is a Lightbulb with 'Other options’
the 2nd tab down has ‘Signup’ Click it.
Fill out the form on the sign up page.
Now I also see your address is a Yahoo address. And there is a notification in the sign up form that states it may take a bit more than 24hrs to receive confirmation etc using Yahoo addresses.
Now I hope I’ve got that all correct, but I’ve only just done it myself, so it should work
Merl

Where are you? Been trying to reach you. Even found your FB thingy no response. Ready to speak with you. Been gone for a while due to the loss of my 31 year old son. Franky still not up for school research but giving it a shot… Email me or call me please…

I’m having problems with that too. Was beginning to wonder if I had somehow messed with the fonts on my laptop or this site or something.

Hey Crash. I sent you a pm on here. Also, you may want to check your spam folder, sent you an email also. Hope you get at least one of them. I will be happy to answer any questions.
I’m so sorry to hear about your son.

Replied to you and even sent you an email on yahoo. Did you not get it?

If you don’t hear soon let me know and I’ll do it as an alias, on my end. Yahoo is glitchy anyway, but just about everyone has blocked links at yahoo because of the data breach there. Sadly to confirm, you need a link. Glad you found the main site though!!!

Got your email. Friday not good for me traveling. But how is your Sunday looking?

Roland
713 443 9948

-------- Original message --------
Date:09/28/2016 18:58 (GMT-06:00)
To: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Cc:
Subject: [Traumatic Brain Injury] Im lost, how about anyone else?
ModSupport September 28 If you don't hear soon let me know and I'll do it as an alias, on my end. Yahoo is glitchy anyway, but just about everyone has blocked links at yahoo because of the data breach there. Sadly to confirm, you need a link. Glad you found the main site though!!!

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

Crashw1 

September 28
Replied to you and even sent you an email on yahoo. Did you not get it?
Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

You are receiving this because you enabled mailing list mode.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.