R e l a x -- User Help is Here!

Handy user help for our new layout is ready for you, and it’s where you can always find it: in the “New User Help” section. Just tap on the New User Help button at the top of your screen. (You may need to scroll down just a wee bit.)

Please let us know below what you think of it. Your comments and suggestions are welcome! Just tap “Reply”.

A printable version of the help document is in the works for those of you who like a hard copy.

Stay safe and well!

Seenie and the ModSupport Team
(Sharon, Merl, TJ, Seenie)

BEEN AWAY FOR A WHILE?
Drop by and admire our easy-on-the-eyes new look! If you haven’t logged on for a while, go to your community, tap on LOG IN, enter your email address, then “Forgot my Password”. You’ll receive instructions about what to do next.

@trust_level_0

I couldn’t find the general group and scrolling is difficult on my eyes/brain. Is there a search feature I missed? There was no help feature on the top of where the link took me. Just a long list of different maladies.

Hey Dee,
I completely understand your eye/brain issue as I too have such issues. So let’s see if I can help.

At the top of this page on the far right hand side is your avatar, in your case an aqua coloured ‘D’, then 3 bars, then a magnifying glass.
If you click on the 3 bars a drop down menu will appear. If you click on ‘Latest’ it will display all of the posts in a chronological order.
If you click on the magnifying glass it brings up a textbox where you can type your search subject. This can help when searching for specific topics.

I hope this helps you to be able to navigate your way around the site and please, if you have any further questions, do not hesitate to ask. It can take a bit to get use to using the platform, but once you’ve got it sorted, it’s not too difficult. But if you do have any other issues, just let us know. We’re always here to help.

Merl

We do have a kind-of chat area. Click here.

You start a new conversation by clicking on the blue, and then people can respond to you in real time. It’s not as slick as messenger, unfortunately, but it does the same thing.

Our search engine is a workhorse, and it works really well! Click on the magnifying glass, key in your search terms, and you will find lots to read.

All the best to you: we’re glad you found us!

Seenie from ModSupport