Surgery after post TBI

Has anyone had surgery post TBI? I have been told by my obgyn that I should have a partial hysterectomy - not absolutely not necessary since there are no life threatening complications. She is hesitant to do this because of my history

I had two strokes during my TBI operation and several seizures since that time. I am very afraid of having another stroke and for the of God just never waking up.

I am in pain but I have a very high tolerance for it. On a pain scale I am a steady 5. I can take it. I just don't want to make the wrong decision. Thanks onemom

check out non surgical alternatives. There is a lot on the web or get with a naturopath that can help you navigate the non hysterectomy alternatives. Good luck.

Onemon,

I had my tbi 4/12/14 and parathyroid surgery 10/15/14, still alive. I have been very haywire since with anxiety and panic. Can’t say what the cause is but if I had it to do again I would have waited, I know it definetly disturbed mt head. I believe that to be simply because it had not had sufficient time to heal.

Chris