More ways to keep brain working! 😁

I Mentioned how aspirin helps reduce my brain swelling (pressure on my brain, :slight_smile: something like that)
And thus I’m more functional more often! I’m artisic! Can exercise! Can be creative! Can plan! Sometimes, like today if it doesn’t help, I simply need two doses. :slightly_smiling_face: Instead of usual one.
(Eat and or drink a big glass of something with aspirin, to protect your stomach)
I use the powder for now, cuz that absorbs faster. But eventually I’m going to get “Willow bark” that’s salicylil, not salicylil acid(aspirin). Willow bark truns into salicylilic acid in your stomach, so that doesn’t irritate my stomach then. :green_heart::smiley:

But also,

Turmeric n black pepper helps brain too, AND clears sinuses! Which reduces brain swelling too! :grin:(Pressure on brain)? :grin::grin::grin: And helps pain, it’s anti inflammatory :sparkling_heart:
And I say turmeric and black pepper, because black pepper aides the absorption of turmeric. Best to have together.

And finally,
Sometimes must brush teeth, especially​ if we fell asleep after eating, we can awake too hot in the cranium / head :slightly_smiling_face:

Brain injuries and leave the brain unable to cool itself down. That’s what my brain injury did to Me Maybe You Too, can I School in Aspirin an anti-inflammatory turmeric good dental hygiene will all help keep the brain cool and not in keep the blood flowing to the brain :slightly_smiling_face: I hope this helps! much love to you all :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing that. Ginger is also an anti-inflammatory.

Turmeric and gingers are nifty in pill form.

1 Like