Those with TBI whom have returned to work or attempted to

Yes I have posted this here before with the permission of Ben and the moderator at the time. And I have even been successful at interviewing that moderator for my study.  She tells me there is another guy on here that meets the criteria but can't remember his name.  I'm desperate to find people to interview hence if anyone can help it sure would be appreciated.
 The purpose of this phenomenological study is to provide an understanding of the lived experiences of individuals with TBI pertaining to perceived discrimination in the workplace.  Additionally, this study seeks to explore the primary means to diminish discrimination in the workplace.  Understanding the lived experiences of individuals with TBI may equip employers with the knowledge they need to diminish discrimination in the workplace and better implement the requirements of the ADA. 
      My name is Roland Valdes. I am a doctoral student at Northcentral University in Arizona.  I am conducting a research study about discrimination that people with TBI encounter when they attempt to enter or reenter the workforce.  I am completing this research as part of my doctoral degree.  I invite you to participate.
 Activities:

If you participate in this research, you will be asked to:

1. Sign and return consent form

2. Pre‐screening questionnaire, five minutes

3. Face‐to‐Face or internet interview, about 30 minutes.

4. Possible follow‐up interview, about 10 minutes

If you have questions for me, you can contact me at ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■, Phone: 713-■■■■■■■■.

lol yes I have been working at this place by me for over four years, it is only PT though. Fri and Sat nights as a busser at a restaurant. Now just got another job at Publixs near me in Nokomis FL. Just hope I don’t go over my SSI limits? I think like 1200$ a month? I am a miracle from coma for a month and a half, and hospital , numerous ones for over 3 or 4 years? I am fiddling with a biography titled The Trials and Tribulations of a Brain Injury Recover. I will be working seven days a week PT.
rickyd227 at:) gmail if ya want to say Howdi

Yes please call me 713 443 9948, I have like a dozen questions to ask. I too was in a coma for a month followed by 10 more in hospital rehabilitation.

Roland
713 443 9948

-------- Original message --------
Date:11/15/2016 23:47 (GMT-06:00)
To: rjvaldes2000@comcast.net
Cc:
Subject: [Traumatic Brain Injury] [General Discussion] Those with TBI whom have returned to work or attempted to
Rick1 November 16 lol yes I have been working at this place by me for over four years, it is only PT though. Fri and Sat nights as a busser at a restaurant. Now just got another job at Publixs near me in Nokomis FL. Just hope I don't go over my SSI limits? I think like 1200$ a month? I am a miracle from coma for a month and a half, and hospital , numerous ones for over 3 or 4 years? I am fiddling with a biography titled The Trials and Tribulations of a Brain Injury Recover. I will be working seven days a week PT. rickyd227 at:) gmail if ya want to say Howdi

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

You are receiving this because you enabled mailing list mode.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.